Ludia Teams up with Nickelodeon to Launch an “Out-of-This-Dimension” Experience with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends on iOS
MONTREAL, QC, May 26th, 2016 – Ludia, in partnership with Nickelodeon, launches worldwide (*except in Japan and China) today Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends on the iOS platform. In this first-ever TMNT turn-based combat game, Kraang Prime is back with a new nefarious scheme to destroy Earth and the Turtles must recruit allies and foes alike to stop him. Fans can play for free on iOS devices with cross platform availability coming soon.
In this fast-paced collectible card-style game, players can gather over 35 character and enemy cards from the Nickelodeon TV series and the upcoming Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows universe to unleash new moves, explore different environments, and play as new characters in order to defeat the Kraang and save Earth. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends has endless gameplay, with updates continuously being added.
“Ludia has a strong track record of delivering the best entertainment experiences featuring some of the most renowned franchises of all time and we are very happy to add Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to that long list of success, says Alex Thabet, President and CEO of Ludia. With the game coming to your phone today, there is one more reason to yell, BOOYAKASHA!”
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends features include:
• ORIGINAL NINJAS: Explore the Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe with an all-new original story. Battle your way through seven chapters and over 70 stages to take on the baddest of bosses – Shredder, Kraang and more!
• RESPECT THE SHELL: For a limited-time, play and experience an all-new chapter based on this summer’s highly anticipated new film, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. When their recon mission goes awry, the Turtles must take on the Foot Clan and bad boys Rocksteady and Bebop.
• TURTLE POWER: Help Leonardo as he takes on the Kraang army to save his brothers and fellow mutants. Play alongside Leonardo in a 5 on 5 battle with your favorite TMNT characters.
• MUTANT MAYHEM: Collect and level up over 35 TMNT characters! Train them to learn their super sweet moves and build your Turtle-rrific team. Don’t forget to pack your freezer for Ice Cream Kitty.
• SHRED ALERT: For the very first time, fight the Kraang as a Ninja Turtle friend... or FOE! Collect and play as Tiger Claw, Rocksteady, Bebop, and more. Create strategic teams and take on the Kraang.
• FOOD FIGHT: Collect daily prizes and card packs to enhance your team!
• WE RUN THIS TOWN: Fight against the Kraang in the Ninja Turtles’ favorite locations from the TV show, including Dimension X, the sewers and the classic New York City rooftops.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends creates an exciting toy-to-game experience where Playmates Toys 5” movie figures contain in-package codes that unlock game rewards. For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/TMNTLegends.
“TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: OUT OF THE SHADOWS,” from Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies, opens in theaters June 3rd, 2016.
About Ludia Inc.
Ludia Inc., a member of the FremantleMedia entertainment family, is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games with mass consumer appeal. Founded by experienced industry players, Ludia's innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and branded properties including: Jurassic World: The Game, Jurassic Park Builder ™, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, The Price Is Right™, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Where’s Waldo?®, and, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire™. For more information: www.ludia.com.
Nickelodeon, now in its 37th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
For press inquiries, please contact:
High Road for Ludia
514-313-3370, ext. 246