Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as “Canada’s best game maker” by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !
As a Framework Programmer, you will be part of the ludia technology centre. The mission is to join a highly qualified team and participate in the creation, maintenance and evolution of the code libraries used by game developers in production.
One part of the mission is to create and maintain the current code libraries and a second part is to make them evolve according to the design demands of the different video games.
- Write C# code to create new functionalities, applications or services in compliance with Ludia's quality standards.
- Perform peer code reviews when requested.
- Write documentation related to existing or newly developed features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Backend team, TechOps, game teams and various external stakeholders.
- Participate in the Framework team's Sprint Planning.
- Participate in the evolution of the current libraries towards a modular and modern architecture.
- Develop tools.
What do you need for this job?
- 3 or more years of development experience with Unity;
- Master of the C# language
- Strong knowledge of the Java language an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Autonomous and able to set goals to achieve deliverables.
- Interest in the advancement of cutting-edge game technology and development methodologies.
What's in it for you?
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.