Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as “Canada’s best game maker” by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !
What is it like to be a 2D Animator at Ludia?
- Giving life to our characters by producing high quality 2D animations;
- Follow up and artistic validation of the integration with the programmers;
- Participate in the establishment of the production schedule and respect of the deadline;
- Management and follow-up of our external partners;
You must have:
- In-depth knowledge with 3DS Max, Unity and After Effects;
- Diploma in Animation or other related disciplines;
- Excellent knowledge of traditional animation and anatomy;
- Ability to work within the technical limits of video game development;
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with team members from other disciplines (e.g., game programmers when implementing mechanical animation);
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
Even more interesting if you have:
- Knowledge of rigging and skinning;
- Video game experience.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
- Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.