Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker» by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
We're looking for a passionate people to join our Submission team.
What we are looking for?
The submission team has an important role related to the online publishing of our different achievements across many mobile platforms. In addition to the management of the different platform interfaces, you'll assist the teams in the publication of their game. We are looking to add a new member to our young and dynamic team to assist in the development of departmental procedures and documentation while providing courteous and efficient service to production teams.
Your responsibilities are:
- Prepare and maintain the different versions of our games across our distribution platforms.
- Develop new processes in order to improve the department efficiency.
- Write and manage our documentation.
- Manage and document the different third-party tools.
At Ludia, a Submission Coordinator is expected to:
- Guide production teams through the process of creating, configuring, submitting and updating their game.
- Learn and configure our different third-parties and distribution platforms.
- Coordinate special processes, such as sunsets, influencer submissions, etc.
- Document and improve the processes of the team.
- Manage priorities based on availability.
The goal of a Submission Coordinator is to simplify interactions between production teams and third-parties and/or distribution-platforms, either by answering questions, coordinating certain tasks or redirecting queries to their appropriate parties.
You must have:
- Prior experience within the mobile industry is a must, preferably in the video game industry;
- Bilingual (French and English), written and spoken;
- Good capacity to handle high stress level;
- Good knowledge of Apple technologies (MacOs, iOS);
- Good knowledge of Android technologies;
- Autonomous, thorough and rigorous;
- Experience with iTunes Connect, Google Play, Amazon and / or Facebook platforms is an asset
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.