Marketing Data Analyst
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker» by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Ludia is looking for someone passionate about working at the intersection of player behaviour and performance marketing. You will support our growing marketing operations, primarly focused on user acquisition. You will be a direct contributor to evolving the way we grow our games, having a direct impact on their financial success.
- Partner with Marketing to define data and metrics to track to drive business success across user acquisition and app store optimization (ASO);
- Build and maintain a suite of visualizations and reports used by Marketing;
- Be an internal reference for the marketing data architecture (MMP SDKs, tracking, attribution models, data pipelines) and insure data accuracy;
- Provide data expertise to the user acquisition team for ROAS/LTV modeling, reengagement analysis and channels/campaigns/creatives performance to efficiently deploy millions of dollars in ad spend per year;
- Assist Marketing on mobile app store optimization (ASO), providing reports on relevant KPIs driving impact;
- Assist the Customer Support and Community teams, building relevant reports/dashboards to manage their operations efficiently;
- Partner with the Analytics and Central Technologies teams to define the data roadmap.
What we're looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst or equivalent pertinent position in the gaming industry and/or mobile apps or ecommerce;
- Master, PHD or very strong background in Mathematics, Computer Science or any relevant education;
- Experience with marketing analytics concepts such as LTV modeling, payback analysis, etc; • Thorough understanding of statistical methods;
- Strong experience in SQL and Python;
- Experience in Tableau, or any similar tools;
- Experience with DWH such as Snowflake or BigQuery;
- Inquisitive, analytical problem-solving mindset;
- Focus on accuracy and reliability of information;
- Interest in business and marketing; • Speak either French or English.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
- Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.