Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Join the Product team is to be part of a team that works every day to find the best profiles and always at heart to listen to our employees and bring them goodwill, development and recognition.
What we are looking for?
As a Product Manager at Ludia, you will be part of the leadership team of one of our upcoming/live games. Equipped with a strong analytical thinking, competitive insights and growth hacking best practices, you will champion the Product Identity/Strategy and own the overall Product Performance.
You will be responsible for the Live Ops and Monetization strategy, as well as driving the game performance optimization efforts. You are comfortable diving deeper into data analysis, championing priorities with the game team as well as presenting performance insights at all levels of the organization. This role reports directly to the producer.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Champion the Product Identity & Strategy, in sync with Product Leadership and Marketing
- Collaborate to define the Opportunity/Market Analysis (Target Audience, Competitors Benchmarks/KPIs, etc)
- Align on Product Identity, Key Pillars/Targeted Innovations and Competitive Positioning
Responsible for Content Roadmap, Live Ops and Monetization, in collaboration with Game Design
- Manage the Game Economy Designer(s) embedded in the team, prioritizing their work and partnering with Game Design on training, mentoring and career growth.
- Plan, analyze, optimize and execute Live Ops (In-game events systems, Promotions, Content Roadmap)
- to define and constantly fine-tune the Monetization Strategy and Game Economy
- Lead the Data / CRM Strategy (Data tracking plan, Product CRM/personalization plan, A/B testing plan)
- Provide inputs on feature prioritization impacting the development roadmap, based on data and market insights
- Bring an outside-in view to the team by benchmarking relevant games and identifying best practices/trends on specific features/systems
- Collaborate on feature planning/optimization: define metric targets/assumptions, set validation/testing protocol, establish internal/external benchmarks, measure performance and provide actionable insights
Own Product Performance & Growth, in sync with Product Leadership and Marketing
- Manage the embedded analysts in the team, prioritizing their work and partnership with Central Analytics on training, mentoring and career growth
- Build, own and maintain quantitative models used to measure/manage game engagement and product performance (KPI Framework/Model supporting Revenue Forecast and Weekly Performance tracking)
- Set and own Game KPIs targets driving impact, and collaborate with the team to drive strategy behind them
- Analyze game data required to review feature/experimentation performance, identify optimization levers and support various decision making
- Define/own reporting and insights on Product Performance to Product Leads, Marketing and other stakeholders, partnering with Analysts
- Plan and execute the Soft Launch Strategy (Territory/platform, Target features, Goals, Insights), in sync w/Marketing
- Partner with Marketing on Product Growth (Platform, ASO, UA, Creatives)
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management in consumer or game development
- F2P game expertise is desired, including prior experience in working on live titles
- Skills for competitor benchmarking and market analysis. Good design instincts and understanding of the player base.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability through the use of hands on exploration of data. Intermediate Excel/Amplitude/self-serve analytics tools is a must. Experience in A/B testing, data science and SQL is desired.
- Self-motivated and focused on product growth, relentlessly identifying most important levers and KPIs driving impact. Ability to be a change agent within and outside the team, translating data insights into actions.
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines, build trust with teammates and influence effectively.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization at all levels.
- Experience in getting things done collaboratively/strong organizational skills. People management skills are desired.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.