Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Join the QA team is to be part of a team that works every day to find the best profiles and always at heart to listen to our employees and bring them goodwill, development and recognition.
What we’re looking for:
QA Analysts are responsible for the quality of the tests performed. Each member of the team must be able to analyze and evaluate the game mechanisms:
- Ensure that our games meet the highest standards of quality on all supported platforms.
- Ability to perform platform testing and internal test case requirements.
- Test cross-platform features and functionality such as: Facebook integration and user progress.
- Apply testing procedures and focus on game design details.
- Deliver results with detailed and well-documented reports.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of AQ by providing feedback to leads and managers.
You must have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in software quality assurance
- Work experience in a video game environment
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent writing skills in French and English
- Ability to work under pressure, to be directed in one's work and to manage multiple tasks.
- Committed, autonomous and responsible.
- Possess a positive attitude and an ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and attention to detail are important assets.
- A good knowledge of the Windows platform, Microsoft Office and Google Docs applications.
- Bilingualism French - English
We’re even more interested if you have the following skills:
- The SCRUM (Agile) experience.
- College or university degree in computer science or a related field
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.