Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Join the analytics team is to be part of a team that works every day to find the best profiles and always at heart to listen to our employees and bring them goodwill, development and recognition.
What we’re looking for?
As a Analytics Developer at Ludia, you will be part of the Analytics team that supports the entire company. The team’s mission is to enable the Product, Marketing and Business teams to make the best data-driven decisions to meet our goals. In this role, you will maintain, improve and build a variety of tools/systems to enable the Analysts to work more efficiently. Our data stack includes Amplitude, Kafka, Snowflake, DBT and Tableau, and we follow the modern analytics mindset. This role reports directly to the Director of Analytics.
- Maintain and improve our data pipelines from internal and external data sources
- Maintain our data warehouse with timely and quality data
- Build software tools that help the analytics team work more efficiently (ie: Python tools, etc)
- Coach/support analysts on software development best practices applied to data (version control, testing suites, CI pipelines)
- Maintain data documentation and definitions
- Lead analytics software projects from start, deployment to on-going support
- Collaborate with our central technology team on data infrastructure projects (internal data tracking, etc)
- Implement the DataOps philosophy in everything you do
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience in a data role, preferably on a data engineering team
- Experience modelling complex datasets into an analytics data warehouse (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift), including ETL/ELT pipelines
- Strong grasp of advanced SQL
- Experience working with a leading BI platform (Looker, Tableau, Mode, Periscope)
- Experience with dbt framework, Airflow and Python is a plus
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to speak clearly to technical and nontechnical people
- Experience in getting things done collaboratively
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.