Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
We are looking for a qualified Community Specialist to join our amazing Community Management team. If you have a passion for video games, experienced in social media, and enjoy interacting with online fans and followers, we want to meet you!
What is the challenge for a Community Specialist at Ludia?
Under the Head of Community’s supervision, our ideal candidate has strong organization and interpersonal skills to collaborate closely with our Development Teams. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English are required. The Community Specialist will act as the face and voice of our games as they moderate, manage and grow the communities.
You’ll have the opportunities to work with top tier IPs such as Jurassic World, How To Train Your Dragon, Dungeons & Dragons, Disney and other top secret licence we haven’t announced yet!
- Respond to comments and queries in a timely manner
- Interact and stimulate engagement with fans and followers
- Monitor and report player feedback to Development Teams
- Develop engaging text, image and video content for our communities (social posts, release notes, newsletters, surveys, etc)
- Collaborate with graphic designers in the creation of visual content (e.g. images and videos)
- Develop and maintain a social content calendar, highlighting important dates, milestones and trends that are in line with marketing and production strategies on a daily basis
- Coordinate with Production Teams and licensors to ensure brand consistency
- Build and foster a sense of community around the game with the fans
- Identify key content creators/influencers in the industry and seek for partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Build and increase the online social footprint of our games
- Analyze and track your social content’s level of success (reach and engagement) and monetization
- Prepare detailed monthly reports of our social media activities
- Monitor competitors in the industry
- Stay up-to date with social media tools and best practices, and digital technology trends
You must have:
- University Degree/Certificate in Marketing, PR/Communications or Journalism
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Community Management or social marketing and/or blogging and/or copywriting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English is required
- Exceptional creativity to produce engaging and original social content
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a team player who has the ability to cooperate with a wide variety of professionals
- Exceptional task and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive and think outside the box
- Have a good eye for detail and ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge with all social media platforms
- Understands (and is passionate about) the importance and impact of social media and technology, from both a consumer and industry perspective
- Outstanding computer skills, high proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- General tech savviness - willingness to learn new systems with ease
- Knows how to appropriately insert fun and a lively spirit into a serious business work environment
- Fluent in French (verbal and written)
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with online streaming (Twitch, Mixer, YouTube)
- Experience with Forums and Newsletters
Thank you for your interest! Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.