Lead UI/UX Artist
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
We are looking for a passionate and creative Lead UI/UX Artist to join our teams.
What we are looking for?
Our ideal candidate would be adaptable, self-driven, curious and eager to share his findings with his team. If you’re a match 3 lover it’s a definitive bonus!!
- Develop the visual language of the game’s user interface from the concept phase to the final realization following the project’s art direction
- Handle communication with external partners
- Conduct performance reviews and hold regular one-on-one interviews within the UI team
- Supervise and plan the production process for the UI team on the project
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of game designers, programmers and artists in the development of the gaming experience
You need to have:
- You must have shipped a minimum of 3 mobile games
- Degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficient at Unity
- Good knowledge of After Effect
- Solid understanding of business value when it comes to feature scoping
- Demonstrate the ability to communication your concepts and vision to colleagues and various stakeholders
- Solid design skills with a vast art background
- Robust understanding of art production processes
- Bilingualism FR/ENG
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard!