International Mobility Advisor
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Join the Talent & Culture team is to be part of a team that works every day to find the best candidates and that always have at heart the happinees of our employees as well as their professional evolution and their recognition.
Our International Mobility advisor will be in charge of managing the immigration files of our newcomers at Ludia. In addition to being the primary contact for immigration, work permits, and relevant government policies, our new international mobility advisor will be the custodian of good immigration practices, as well as being in charge of keeping an eye open on the new trends in international mobility.
International mobility and relocation:
- Be an advisor and point of contact for our employees in the preparation of all immigration documents for new Ludians abroad;
- Be the point of contact for our international mobility partners such as our relocation agencies, immigration lawyers and government partners;
- Prepare immigration files and ensure that they comply with the current legislation (work permits, legal documents, etc.);
- Manage the entire administrative and logistical process of relocating newcomers, such as coordinating flight reservations, booking temporary accommodation for the new Ludians, collaborating with our relocation partners, tracking incurred relocation expenses and their reimbursement;
- Respect and update our relocation policies and other internal policies related to international mobility;
- Ensure that all our processes and our immigration files for internal and external audits are compliant;
- Work in collaboration with the recruitment team and our partners in the evaluation of new international markets.
Renewal of work permits and support for transition plans:
- Prepare the work permit renewal files for our Ludians and provide them with the necessary support during the process;
- Help employees in transition plans obtain their permanent residency and citizenship;
- Keep our employees’ immigration files up to date.
You need to have:
- A diploma in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Law or any other relevant field
- Knowledge around immigration laws and overall laws;
- The ability to manage sensitive files with professionalism, speed and confidentiality;
- A high sense of customer service and natural ability to collaborate;
- An adaptability and resourcefulness in a context of constant change;
- Precision and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both oral and written.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experienced in immigration law;
- Fluent in other languages, both oral and written.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.