Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
As an Associate Producer, you will join a team of passionate individuals that develop top quality mobile games, and assist the Senior Producer in his daily responsibilities:
- Cross-functional role on different aspects of production:
- Managing features development
- Managing art production and localization
- Managing external providers
- Developing production schedules with external service providers and monitoring them
- Helping to coach a team of artists, game designers and developers
- Tracking the implementation of the work submitted by external service providers and ensuring regular reporting with the Producer
- Actively participating in the development of updates
What makes you the best person for the role:
- You have experience in game production and have shipped at least one mobile game as an Associate Producer
- Knowledge of iOS and Google platforms. Knowledge of Amazon platform is a plus.
- Experience in casual games (builders, puzzle games, etc.)
- Experience developing games in Unity
- Ideally, experience with Free-To-Play games
- Ideally, experience operating live games
- You have a good understanding of the work of each stakeholder and job family involved in game production: designers, artists, programmers, Quality Assurance, etc.
- You think team first, you have strong interpersonal and coaching skills
- You are motivated, autonomous and proactive
- You are rigorous with a proven ability to prioritize and organize
- You are bilingual (EN / FR)
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.