Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Join the data development team at Ludia and dive into a real-time event based, high throughput, data infrastructure. You will design and build Ludia's pipelines, pushing tens of millions of events per day into our data lake. Your work will enable our teams of analysts and business stakeholders to steer their respective projects to success in a data driven fashion. You role will be essential in enforcing our data governance standards to ensure accessible, usable and secure data for the entire company. By combining cutting edge CI/CD and ELT best practices, help us build the future of Ludia's analytics.
What we’re looking for
You must have :
- Previously worked with large datasets (Terabytes) or distributed processes
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Strong foundations in object oriented programming
We’re even more interested if you have the following skills:
- Previous experience with reporting software (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Appreciation for containers, Docker or Kubernetes
- Skills with Kafka, Spark, Map Reduce or Dataframe
- Foundations in ML ( classification, Scikit, etc.)
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.