QA Project Lead
Who are we?
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Quality Assurance Project Leads are responsible to establish an efficient test roadmap and test cycle within a project. They must ensure the proper testing validation of all the game's features. They must also take leadership of a testing team and create quality development plans for each member of their team.
- Analyse game features and ensure that adequate test cases are created by the QA team to validate:
- Functionality and art integration.
- Save game stability and analytics functionality.
- Client-server interactions.
- Mobile platform (iOS, Android) compliance and compatibility.
- Backend related features.
- Create the infrastructure and processes to mobilize the testing team following a test roadmap.
- Evaluate and develop a testing team
- Create communication channels with members of the production team for test progress, reported defects, and overall game stability.
- Perform risk assessment on reported defects, upcoming features to be implemented, and the deployment of the game on the app stores.
- Participate in the overall global process of the Quality Assurance department.
- Participate in Production planning meetings and propose suggestions on attainable timelines.
What we’re looking for
You must have :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance. (Min. 2 yrs in a leadership position).
- Experience working with mobile games.
- High school diploma.
- College or University diploma in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and French.
- Strong Leadership abilities.
- Works well under pressure, and able to handle a multitude of varying tasks.
- Positive attitude, ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of:
- Windows and Macintosh platforms.
- Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Sheets, Docs) applications
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.