We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as Analytics Director/Manager.
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™ Warriors of Waterdeep, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
Ludia is looking for an Analytics Director/Manager, to drive analytics across its growing portfolio of games with millions of daily active users.
In this role, you will lead a team of Analysts embedded in each game team, and you will partner with Producers, Product Managers, Marketing team and other internal groups to shape the future of our analytics strategy across the company. Your role will be to develop the talent of the Analytics team and guide them in their career paths, as well as to build a collaborative environment that promotes knowledge sharing.
The ideal candidate will be a champion for an analytics-driven mindset, yet humble enough to learn from the many Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and other partners that participate in making our games. You will be comfortable working with Executives and stakeholders of all levels.
- Build and keep the analytics strategy (team, tools, practices) aligned with the company objectives;
- Responsible for analytics best practices across all Ludia games (data governance/quality, data pipelines, dashboards, etc);
- Manage the recruitment, mentorship and training of the team;
- Manage and coordinate a team of Analysts embedded in game teams;
- Involved in the analytics technology stack strategy (build VS buy, etc);
- Support the Ludia editorial strategy and executive team, enhanced by a data-informed approach.
- Minimum 5 year experience in development/live ops of games in the analytics function;
- Minimum 3 year experience in team management and matrix structure;
- Experience in data governance, data pipelines and data lakes (Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift etc.);
- Solid experience in data analysis, modelisation and prediction models;
- Knowledge of reporting tools/dashboards (Tableau, Domo, etc);
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, Python ou R is an asset;
- Knowledge of the development process for mobile platforms (Android, iOS);
- Strong skills in communication, written and verbal. Fluency in French is an asset;
- Be passionate about mobile games
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments and a v-clinic;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our beer of the month on tap;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard!