We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as Business Analyst.
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™ Warriors of Waterdeep, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
Ludia is looking for a Business Analyst to support the growth of our portfolio of games. In this role, you will partner with multiple levels of the organisation to provide visibility on product performance, track progress against targets, assist in external partner reporting and conduct various ad-hoc research/analysis on business opportunities
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, passionate about games and excel when operating with a blend of creativity and business mindset. You will be comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels.
- Assist with external partner reporting (KPI reporting, Royalty reporting, etc);
- Coordinate internal forecasting process with game teams and improve forecasting model;
- Own management dashboard/reporting for product performance;
- Conduct market research on the mobile game market leveraging available intelligence internally and externally (trends on game genre, geographies, etc);
- Deliver special projects as required (ie: conduct ROI analysis on business opportunities, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Intelligence, Marketing or another related field;
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing complex data sets into impact strategies;
- Experience with reporting tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, etc) to create dynamic and complex dashboards;
- Experience with data analysis tools (SQL, Python, R) and cloud databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, etc) is an asset;
- Experience in market research is an asset;
- Strong skills in popularization and communication, written and verbal. Fluency in French is an asset;
- Be passionate about mobile games!
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments and a v-clinic;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our beer of the month;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard!