Web Graphic Designer
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Web Graphic Designer.
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons™: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™ Warriors of Waterdeep, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
- Under the supervision of the Brand Director and Creative Services, create various types of digital visuals such as promotions for different games, images for various communities on social networks, HTML / PHP pages for presenting games, promotional emails, as well as communication media for human resources ;
- Work with other departments and production teams within Ludia in a professional, courteous and efficient way to meet their different visual demands;
- Deliver high quality designs that reflect the artistic direction of each game as well as the company;
- Be able to solve problems autonomously and/or seek solutions with the right person within the team.
- Creative, curious and meticulous;
- Positive attitude and the ability to give and receive constructive criticism;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines ;
- Be able to work in a multitasking environment where everything changes quickly;
- Be a responsible and autonomous worker;
- Demonstrate strong organisational qualities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to quickly grasp needs.
- Degree in art/graphics or equivalent;
- 2+ years experience in Graphic Design;
- 2+ years of proven experience in web design (HTML, CSS, PHP);
- Have a thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Proficiency in French and English, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in Marketing/Retail;
- Knowledge of social networks, their challenges and opportunities.
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- Gym 360 - Well-being by Ludia! A space entirely dedicated to the well-being of our Ludians! On the program: group classes or private training sessions given by expert coaches, massage therapy, health juice bar, etc .;
- An impressive health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments and free access to a virtual clinic for you and your family;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- Continuing education including free French or English classes
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work;
- An amazing team of creative people who work hard and have fun too!
- Watch these videos to learn more: