Level 1 IT Technician
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
The IT department is actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our growing team as a Level 1 Technician. This person will be a key contributor to the technical support department within the company and will help, among other things, our users with all their IT needs. With this in mind, we are looking for a dynamic and resourceful candidate who will adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons™ : Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™ Warriors of Waterdeep, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
- Provide support to Ludia employees in both French and English;
- Triage of the support requests;
- Take care of the computer hardware installation, configuration and support;
- Install and maintain network connected workstations under Windows and MacOSX;
- Software deployment and setup (Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max, etc.);
- Maintain Ludia IT inventory.
- Proven experience in computer installation including network setup
- Experience in building new computers
- Good knowledge of Apple products (MacOSX, iOS)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows 10
- Knowledge of Active directory
- Excellent organizational and methodological skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both French and English, spoken and written, is essential
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- Knowledge of image deployment (MDT and WDS);
- A previous experience in an environment related to video games or software development is an asset.
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- Gym 360 - Well-being by Ludia! A space entirely dedicated to the well-being of our Ludians! On the program: group classes or private training sessions given by expert coaches, massage therapy, health juice bar, etc .;
- An impressive health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments and free access to a virtual clinic for you and your family;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- Continuing education including free French or English classes
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work;
- An amazing team of creative people who work hard and have fun too!
- Watch these videos to learn more: