C++ Mobile Game Developer
We are looking for an undeterred, meticulous and autonomous person to join our team as a C++ Mobile Game Developer.
With over 300 employees, the ability to support 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
What is the challenge for a Mobile Game C++ Programmer at Ludia?
- Working with Ludia’s in-house C++ game engine;
- Performing live operations on games that are already launched such as Dragons: Rise of Berk, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, etc.;
- Improving and maintaining the code of these games without sacrificing the stability of the builds;
- Being able to perform quick analysis and becoming familiar with the code of various game titles;
- Being autonomous and comfortable with working without continuous supervision.
Our ideal Candidate has:
- A college or university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience working on mobile video games.
- At least 3 years working with C++.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested in being responsible for games that are already launched and that have an established customer base.
The following traits are assets:
- Having shipped at least two mobile game titles.
- Experience with live operations.
- Knowledge of Android, Android Studio.
- Knowledge of iOS platforms, XCode, Instrument.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments;
- Access to a virtual medical clinic application;
- Four week’s vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: