With over 300 employees, the ability of supporting 1 Million + CCUs, and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Submission Coordinator.
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
The submission team has an important role related to the online publishing of our different achievements like Jurassic World™:The Game and Dragons: Rise of Berk across many mobile platforms. In addition to the management of the different platform interfaces, you'll assist the teams in the publication of their game. We are looking to add a new member to our young and dynamic team to assist in the development of departmental procedures and documentation while providing courteous and efficient service to production teams.
- Prepare and maintain the different versions of our games across our distribution platforms.
- Develop new processes in order to improve the department efficiency.
- Write and manage our documentation.
- Manage and document the different third-party tools.
- Prior experience within the mobile industry is a must, preferably in the video game industry;
- Bilingual (French and English), written and spoken;
- Good capacity to handle high stress level;
- Good knowledge of Apple technologies (MacOs, iOS);
- Good knowledge of Android technologies;
- Autonomous, thorough and rigorous;
- Experience with iTunes Connect, Google Play, Amazon and / or Facebook platforms is an asset
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments;
- Access to a virtual medical clinic application;
- Four week’s vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: