With over 300 employees, the ability of supporting 1 Million + CCUs, and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Game Analyst.
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
As Game Analyst, you will join the game production team, within which you will have the mission to support the decision-making process of all the stakeholders, namely: the Editorial Team, the Producer , Designers and Developers.
In order to improve the player's experience and optimize the monetization, you will have to detect and report to any type of audience, the standard and atypical behaviors of the players. You will also have the opportunity to grow by participating directly in the exploitation of a successful game and the development of the Analytics at Ludia.
- Define a collection strategy and the underlying data infrastructure;
- Implementation of relevant methodology for data processing;
- Build, supply, and monitor representative dashboards of the state of health of the game and its evolution;
- Respond to ad hoc questions during the game's life, making informed decisions.
- Ensure the set up of a powerful collection of data related to the games use;
- Know at all times the numbers of your game and be able to identify when a parameter varies abnormally;
- Use the following tools or equivalent (Amplitude, Adjust, Tapjoy, Tableau ...) to set up dashboards for the team and analyze the data;
- Know how to produce improvement tracks for the product, especially monetization and design;
- Preparation of the analysis reports that will have to be communicated to the various stakeholders;
- Be able to set up a plan of experiences notably via AB test and comparison of segments;
- Share high value insights through presentations for all types of audience (executive, production team).
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in a data-centric field, with 2 years of experience in the field of digital marketing, e-commerce, quality control, business intelligence, sports analysis or related fields;
- Have used Amplitude or equivalent platforms (Mixpanel, deltaDNA, Swerve, etc.);
- Have experience with platforms to manage push notifications (Urban Airship etc.), analyze marketing acquisition (Adjust, Tune etc.) and conduct A / B tests (Optimizely etc.);
- Master key performance indicators related to business and product (Retention, Monetization, Commitment);
- Know the particular inferential statistics in order to analyze the results of A / B tests.
- Have experience with tracking specification and database systems for analytics (Redshift, Snowflake etc.);
- Master the use of formulas in Excel;
- Master reporting tools such as Tableau, Domo and the creation of complex and dynamic dashboards;
- Understand the application development process on Android and iOS;
- Be able to extract relevant information from large volumes of data;
- To be able to present structured reasoning to a wide variety of audiences.
- Mastering SQL and Python is a plus;
- Have demonstrated strong learning abilities and demonstrate humility;
- Be passionate about mobile video games!
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments;
- Access to a virtual medical clinic application;
- Four week’s vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: