Advisor – Talent & Culture
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as an Advisor – Talent & Culture.
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
The Talent & Culture Advisor will join a passionate team dedicated to the well-being and development of employees. This person will help in attracting talent and in implementing various initiatives at Ludia that will allow us to achieve our organizational and operational goals.
- Participate in full cycle recruitment;
- Advise Ludia’s managers and employees to support them in their daily work and the management of the teams;
- Ensure compliance with employment standards and practices;
- Work on projects related to the employer brand and employee experience;
- Coordinate internal mobility;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and communication of new corporate policies;
- Contribute to the creation, implementation and maintenance of various initiatives and programs: Onboarding, Professional Development, , Mentoring and Coaching etc. .;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources management or Industrial Relations;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines (CRHA/CRIA)
- Relevant experience in process improvement or implementation of new initiatives;
- Excellent knowledge of employment and labour laws, trends and practices;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrate a great sens of initiative
- Be innovative, dynamic, curious, rigorous, organized and able to handle multiple files simultaneously
- Bilingualism FR-ENG is essential
- Experience with psychometric testing
- Experience as a trainer or facilitator
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: