Welcome agent and administrative support
We are actively seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as a Welcome Agent and administrative support.
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
You are bilingual (French-English written and oral), people-oriented, courteous, welcoming and looking for a job with varied tasks in a dynamic company. Here is the job for you!
Ludia is looking for the person who will be the first contact that the visitors will have with the company and who will carry out this role with professionalism and pride. As part of your duties and tasks, you will be responsible for greeting people at the front desk, working closely with the office manager and providing administrative support to the administration teams if needed.
- Welcome visitors, candidates and suppliers at the reception;
- Provide courteous, efficient and professional internal customer service;
- Perform the tasks related to the reception and distribution of the mail and packages;
- Manage inventories of office supplies and insure their orders and replenishment;
- Organize the trips and travel of the executive team;
- Occasionally participate in the organization of the common areas and office spaces;
- Perform other related administrative support tasks.
- Bilingual French/English (written and oral)
- 3 years or more of experience in a receptionist or customer service role;
- Dynamic and positive personality;
- Good organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Autonomy and good communication skills;
- Being collaborative.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four week’s vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: