IT Project Manager
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as an IT Project Manager.
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
Under the direct supervision of the IT Director and as an integral part of our passionate team, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring the progress and the planning of IT projects.
- Support the IT director with the planning of IT projects;
- Ensure the delivery of projects while meeting planned budget, timelines and objectives;
- Analyze internal clients’ needs;
- Engage projects stakeholders and communicate projects updates to ensure buy in and projects success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Project Management or any relevant experience;
- 3-5 years of experience in managing and coordinating projects with technical collaborators;
- Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban);
- Experience with the Atlassian ecosystem (Jira and Confluence);
- Highly developed sense of rigor, organization, methodology and priority management;
- Ability to propose and implement changes;
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to listen and analyze;
- Strong understanding of the importance of the relationship with internal customers;
- Bilingualism English/French.
- Professional experience in an environment related to video games;
- PMP certification.
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: