With over 300 employees, the ability of supporting 1 Million + CCUs, and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
If you are talented and motivated to work in the video game industry, contact us! We offer you an exciting role in our Marketing team at Ludia as a Graphic Designer.
- Under the supervision of the Brand Director and Creative Services, create various types of digital visuals such as promotions for different games, images for various communities on social networks as well as communications media for the humans resources department;
- Work with other departments and production teams within Ludia in a professional, courteous and efficient way to meet their different visual demands;
- Deliver high quality designs that reflect the artistic direction of each game as well as the company;
- Be able to solve problems autonomously and/or seek solutions with the right person within the team.
- Creative, curious and meticulous;
- Positive attitude and the ability to give and receive constructive criticism;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines ;
- Be able to work in a multitasking environment where everything changes quickly;
- Be a responsible and autonomous worker;
- Demonstrate strong organizational qualities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to quickly grasp needs;
- Degree in art/graphics or equivalent;
Two (2) years or more experience in Graphic Design;
Have a thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Master French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Have an experience in Marketing/Retail;
- Have experience in Web Design (HTML, CSS, PHP);
- Knowledge of social networks, their challenges and opportunities;
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments, and a virtual medical clinic;
- Four weeks’ vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: