With over 300 employees, the ability of supporting 1 Million + CCUs, and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Product Manager.
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
What will you do as Product Manager?
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for monetization and in-game optimization efforts as well as driving key business metrics for our games. You will need to be a good communicator to rich the business vision with the team. You will report directly to the producer.
- Responsible to define Monetization strategy for one game (LiveOps, Balancing, Economy,A/B testing, etc);
- Identify KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and OKR (Objectives and Key Results;
- Contribute of the MVP definition and the priority of the Backlog;
- Define how you will manage the soft launch (Which country, which A/B test…);
- Design, balance, and aim at continuously improving all the live features related to the product with the Game Design team;
- Deliver insightful product performance analysis working with the game’s Data Scientist/s and Game Analyst(s);
- Become the Live Operations champion, ensuring daily/weekly revenue targets are met, by proposing, executing and continuously improving the game’s content calendar;
- Deliver Market & Competitors analysis, with special focus on the games operating directly in the same category.
What will be your Expertise?
- You understand the mobile market and you will help to define the market size, the audience, the tendency for your game;
- You understand how to do monetization for a Freemium game/ Player psychology;
- Exceptional quantitative analytical and modeling skills and a history of making data driven decisions;
- You are a team player and will be managing the economic designer and the game analyst;
- Experience in project management, analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast paced environment and with a high degree of autonomy;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence across a variety of personality types;
- Demonstrated superior influencing capabilities and the ability of developing tight trust-based relationships;
- A passion for gaming.
- 3+ years’ experience creating F2P games as a Product Manager
- Management experience in the development of a title through all phases of the product lifecycle from pre-production to Live operations.
- Experience working with Data, KPI’s and being commercially minded
- Ability to analyse data, as well as strong Excel skills
- Skills for competitor benchmarking and market analysis
- Ability to model and compare different balancing options of a game
- Skillful in presenting strategy and critical updates to peers and executives
- Excellent data analysis skills required. Preferably experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments, and a progressive, premium healthcare, accessible on mobile and online;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: