QA Tests Coordinator
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as an QA Test Coordinator.
With over 300 employees, the ability to support 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
The Quality Assurance Tests Coordinator is responsible for the quality of the tests carried out. Each team member must be able to analyze and evaluate game mechanics, art direction and end-user experience to give critical feedback to the Production teams in a constructive and continuous manner, as well as reporting software defects.
- Ensure that our games meet very high standards of quality on all supported platforms;
- Ability to perform platform tests and internal test case requirements;
- Testing features and cross-platform features such as: Facebook integration and user progress;
- Apply testing procedures and focus on game design details;
- Provide results with detailed and well-documented reports;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of QA by providing feedback to leads and managers.
- Minimum of 2 years in Quality Assurance or College diploma in software testing;
- Professionnal experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in Apple, Google Play and Amazon Kindel certification;
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent writing skills in both English and French.
- Works well under pressure and able to handle a multitude of varying tasks;
- Committed, autonomous and responsible;
- Positive attitude, ability to provide and receive constructive criticism;
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of:
- Windows plateform
- Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Sheets, Docs) application.
- SCRUM Experience
- Bilingual in English and French
- College or University diploma in computer science or other related fields.
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes a virtual medical clinic;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: