We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Game Developer.
With over 300 employees, 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
What is the challenge for a Game Developer at Ludia?
- Participation in programming design and architecture
- Designing and coding game systems
- Assisting with the scheduling of programming activities on the project and completing programming tasks in accordance with schedule
Our ideal Candidate has:
- A solid background in video games;
- A proven mobile development experience with at least one shipped title;
- 2+ years of game development experience in Unity;
- Fluency in C# and good knowledge of Java;
- Proven skills in client-server gameplay programming;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- An interest in advancing the state of the art in game technologies and development methodologies.
The following skills are assets:
- Experience writing shaders;
- 3D graphics experience;
- Familiarity with industry art pipelines and ability to create custom scripts and tools for artists;
- Experience using Hansoft and Agile principles.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: