2D ARTIST - What's Your Story?
With over 300 employees, 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
The What's Your Story? team is expanding and is looking for talented artists! Ever wished you could create new stories in the universe of your favorite TV shows? Are you looking to be part of a close-knit community? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
Work in collaboration with the production team and the Lead Artist;
Create backgrounds, characters, props, items, and other from scratch to production quality;
Consider technical constraints and propose art assets that answer the needs of the product;
Active participation to team meetings(such as brainstorm sessions, reviews, etc.);
Respect deadlines defined with the production team;
Integrate your assets directly in Unity;
A true passion for video games and teamwork as well as being being rigorous, creative and displaying a true love for terrible puns are indispensable, as well as the the following skills:
- Diploma in Visual Arts or equivalent;
- 3 years or more of experience in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Capacity to execute range of styles in a production context;
- Solid understanding of art production processes;
- Proficient at Unity;
- Well versed in Agile development methodology and source control solutions;
- Independent, responsible and committed worker;
- Skills in time management and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and meticulous;
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive feedback;
- A Portfolio that shows strong abilities in 2D assets production;
- 2D animation experience, is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: