Senior Game Analyst
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
As Senior Games Analyst, you will join the production team of a game, within which you will have the mission to support the decision-making process of all the stakeholders, including the Editorial Team, the Producer, the Designers and Developers.
Your role is to monitor the performance of the game by analyzing established key performance indicators as well as passing recommendations regarding improvement of the gameplay experience and monetization. Combining your business expertise with excellent analysis skills, you will leverage Ludia's existing analytics usage to advance the development and service of top grossing mobile titles.
Mission and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary, data-driven team to leverage key performance metrics to improve gameplay mechanics;
- Develop and publish analysis reports for internal use, including segmentation of audience & user behavior;
- Set-up and monitor dashboards and assess performance of the game, including monetization and engagement;
- Communicate to stakeholders the performance of the game via reports and ad-hoc analysis;
- Gather business needs and document tracking requirements;
- Participate in the design and development of a successful product;
- Support the optimization of the game performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the video game industry;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field, such as digital marketing, e-commerce, business intelligence, sports analysis etc;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to synthesize key information to stakeholders and senior management;
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary teams in a dynamic environment;
- Experience working with big data, including manipulation and analysis;
- Experience with database systems is preferred but not required;
- Expertise in Excel;
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, R) and analytics platforms such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, Swrve, deltaDNA etc;
- Knowledge of the video game industry, including freemium games concepts;
- Experience in development of mobile applications is preferred;
- Demonstrate strong learning abilities as well as humility;
- Passion for video games!!
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: