Lead UI Artist
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Lead UI Artist.
With over 300 employees and a variety of exciting licenses to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
Our ideal candidate would be adaptable, self-driven, curious and eager to share his findings with his team. If you’re a match 3 lover it’s a definitive bonus!!
- Develop the visual language of the game’s user interface from the concept phase to the final realization following the project’s art direction
- Handle communication with external partners
- Conduct performance reviews and hold regular one-on-one interviews within the UI team
- Supervise and plan the production process for the UI team on the project
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of game designers, programmers and artists in the development of the gaming experience
- You must have shipped a minimum of 3 mobile games
- Degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficient at Unity
- Good knowledge of After Effect
- Solid understanding of business value when it comes to feature scoping
- Demonstrate the ability to communication your concepts and vision to colleagues and various stakeholders
- Solid design skills with a vast art background
- Robust understanding of art production processes
- Bilingualism FR/ENG
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: