Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
Under the direct supervision of the COO (Chief Operation Officer) and as an integral part of our passionate team, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring the development and maintenance of information technologies and the proper functioning of his/her teams.
- Support the COO in the development of the vision and mission of the Technology Service
- Plan IT needs and manage priorities with internal clients
- Ensure the proper operations of the office’s technology infrastructure.
- Evaluate the needs of internal clients and manage the different priorities.
- Define, implement and ensure the monitoring of policies for the use of IT, of software processes, hardware management and operational procedures
- Plan the purchases of necessary software and hardware
- Manage and mobilize the different IT teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in the computer park management or any other related experience
- Master management practices in mixed environments (Linux, Windows, Mac OS and related software)
- Experience with the management of Windows Active Directory.
- Experience with different cloud work environment (G Suite, Office 365, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills, methodology and priorities management
- Ability to communicate (English and French)
- Ability to propose and implement changes
- Ability of listening and analyze
- Client focus
- Professional experience in an environment related to video games.
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: