Game Support Specialist (1 year contract)
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
We are looking for a Game Support Specialist who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. The Game Support Specialist will be responsible for being the main communication link between the customer and the production team. The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our games and policies as well as be comfortable assisting with support agent queries while maintaining support documentation autonomously.
- Assist with support agent queries;
- Maintain customer support documentation & tracking;
- Communicate customer feedback with production;
- Create and maintain internal documentation;
- Work closely with internal teams, producers, community managers and customer experience specialist;
- Work autonomously on assigned tasks.
- 4+ years of experience in customer service;
- 2+ years in the video game industry (preferred);
- Excellent organizational, deductive thinking, troubleshooting, computer, collaboration and communications skills;
- Bilingual French & English.
- Familiarity with Apple and Android devices;
- Familiarity with Google Apps and Atlassian Suite.
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: