Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
Quality Assurance Testers are responsible of the quality of the tests they perform. Each team member must be able to analyze and evaluate game mechanics, art direction and end-user experience in order to constructively and continuously submit critical feedback to the production teams as well as report any software defects.
- Ensure our games meets very high quality standard on all supported platforms;
- Complete platform compliance and app store certification tests;
- Complete tests for client-side and backend related mechanics;
- Provide test results and report defects in detailed and well documented reports;
- Participate in the improvement of the QA department with constructive feedback and initiative;
- Analyse mechanics and features and construct test cases to cover all use cases.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Software testing fields;
- Professional experience in the gaming industry;
- Experience in Apple, Google Play and Amazon Kindle certification;
- Diploma in software testing or other quality assurance certification;
- Excellent writing skills in both English and French;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, to accept directions, and to handle multiple tasks;
- Work well in cooperation with other members of a team;
- Positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism;
- Working knowledge of Windows platforms, Microsoft office, and Google Documents applications.
- Experience with data analysis in a quality control environment;
- Knowledge of backend mechanics (APIs) and client-server communications;
- College or University diploma in Computer Science or related field;
- Basic understanding of how to use Unity;
- Experience with version control software.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments;
- RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: