Who are we?
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
Quality Assurance Testers are responsible of the quality of the tests they perform. Each team member must be able to analyze and evaluate game mechanics, art direction and end-user experience in order to constructively and continuously submit critical feedback to the production teams as well as report any software defects.
- Make sure that our games meets very high quality standard on all supported platforms.
- Ability to complete tests pertaining to platform’s compliance and internal test case requirements.
- Test cross-platform functionalities and features such as Facebook integration and user progression.
- Enforce testing processes and focus on game development details.
- Provide test results in detailed and well documented reports.
- Participate in the QA improvement by providing feedback to Leads and Managers.
What do you need?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or collegiate training in software testing
- Professional experience in the gaming industry.
- Experience in Apple, Google Play and Amazon Kindle certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- College or University diploma in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and French. Foreign languages knowledge a bonus.
- Ability to work under pressure, to accept directions and to handle multiple tasks.
- Committed, independent and responsible worker.
- Positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and attention to detail skills are a must.
- Working knowledge of Windows platforms, Microsoft office, and Google Documents applications
- SCRUM (Agile) experience
- Proficiency in foreign languages
- College or University diploma in Computer Science or related field
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: