Business Partner - Talent and Culture
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
The Business Partner - Talent and Culture will join a passionate team dedicated to the well-being and development of employees. This person will help define Ludia's overall talent strategy so that we can achieve our organizational and operational goals.
- Advise Ludia’s managers and employees to support them in their daily work and team management;
- Ensure compliance with employment standards and practices;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and communication of new corporate policies;
- Manage disciplinary, performance, work accommodations files, etc.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of various initiatives and programs: Onboarding, Performance Management and Professional Development, Recognition and Engagement, Mentoring and Coaching etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources management or Industrial Relations;
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a generalist in Human Resources management;
- Member of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors (CHRP)
- Relevant experience in process improvement or implementation of new initiatives;
- Excellent knowledge of employment and labour laws, trends and practices;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good business mind, innovative, dynamic, rigorous, organized and able to handle multiple files simultaneously
- Bilingualism FR-ENG
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: