Who are we?
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
What is the challenge for a UI Artist at Ludia?
- Graphic design of the game's user interface from the concept phase to the final realization
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of game designers, programmers and artists in the development of the gaming experience
What do you need for the UI Artist position?
- Degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent
- Good knowledge of After-Effect and/or Flash
- Good knowledge Photoshop CS
- Exceptional design skills
- Solid understanding of art production processes
- Bilingualism FR/ENG
- Knowledge of 3DS Max
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: