Unity Programmer Intern
Our studio has created award-winning titles such as Jurassic World™: The Game and Dragons: Rise of Berk. With over 350 employees, 10 online games, and millions of daily users, Ludia delivers innovative games across different mobile and social platforms (iOS, Android, Facebook, and more).
What is the challenge for a Game Programmer Intern at Ludia?
· Participation in program design and architecture.
· Assist with the coding of game systems
· Assist with the scheduling of programming activities on the project and completing programming tasks in accordance with schedule
Our ideal Candidate has:
· Game development experience in Unity.
· Fluency in C#.
· Positive attitude, interpersonal skills and the desire of learning more about technical subjects.
What's in it for you?
· Work in the heart of Old Montreal
· An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
· A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
· Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
· Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
· A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
· A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
· Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
· An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard!Check out this video to learn more: