3D Artist -Intern
Who are we?
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video
game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: The
Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
What is the challenge?
• Designing and implementing the video game’s visual content (mostly 3D)
• Validating the artistic integration with programmers
• Participation in the establishment of production schedule and meet deadlines.
What do you need?
Degree in Fine Arts, graphic design, illustration, multimedia or equivalent
• Experience in the video game industry (mandatory)
• Good Knowledge of Photoshop
• Expert knowledge of 3DSMax
• Knowledge of animation principles
• Committed independent and responsible worker
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and an ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
• Understanding of the production process
• Bilingualism Fr /Eng
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: