Intermediate Data Analyst
Who are we?
Our studio has created award-winning titles such as Jurassic World™: The Game and Dragons: Rise of Berk. With over 350 employees, 10 online games, and millions of daily users, Ludia delivers innovative games across different mobile and social platforms (iOS, Android, Facebook, and more). We take pride in developing all of our tools in-house - from the game engine to the back-end systems.
What is the challenge for a Data Analyst at Ludia?
- Development and contribution to the elaboration of analysis methods.
- Responsible of the implementation and the maintenance of the game tracking system specifications.
- Validation of the accuracy of provided information.
- Definition of new KPI that meaningfully illustrate the game’s performance, modeling and forecasting of key metrics.
- Implementation of all the dashboards presenting KPI to the different departments.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting, such as examining the effectiveness of a new feature.
- Descriptive analysis of gamers action and comportment.
- Suggest new solutions to optimize the gamer commitment and the monetization of the game.
- Perform A/B testing processes about monetization and game design.
- Carry out a study on price elasticity.
- Make propositions and suggestions that may impact game design.
- Promote data using within the team.
What do you need for the Data Analyst position?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in the gaming industry (ideally the in freemium market).
- B.Sc. or better in Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or similar.
- Thorough understanding of statistical methods.
- Very thorough knowledge of Excel and/or statistical packages.
- Good knowledge of Python language and data analysis libraries (scikit-learn, panda, mlib etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Interest in mobile gaming, business and marketing.
- Interest in game design and monetization.
- Inquisitive, analytical and autonomous.
- Being involved in a game development about the tracking and reporting system (asset).
- Spark language experience (asset).
What's in it for you?
Work in the heart of Old Montreal
An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: